|Joe Lawrence Blog
Welcome to Lawrence
It's going to be a BIG year!
We are again a
Title 1 Distinguished Campus!
Elementary School is located at 3811 Richman, Mesquite, Texas
We are proud to offer a variety of programs at our school.
In addition to PreK, Kindergarten, and first through sixth grade general education classes,
Lawrence houses the Mesquite Regional Day School Program for the
Deaf, a PPCD Class, and the Pre-School Speech Program for
the district. We enjoy our wonderfully diverse population
and are proud to be an Exemplary School for the 2011-2012, 2010-2011, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2006-2007, 2005-2006, and 2001-2002 school years, and a Recognized School for the 2012-2013, 2007-2008, 2004-2005, 2003-2004, and 2002-2003 school years.
The 2013-2014 School Report Card (SRC) for all schools in the state is available on the Texas Education Agency website. The purpose of the SRC is to inform parents and guardians about school performance and characteristics.
To access the SRC for a particular school, go to the link below, and enter the school name:
If you are unable to access the report electronically and would like a paper copy of the report, please contact the school and ask for a paper copy of the 2013-14 School Report Card.
2014-15 New Family
School Supply List 2014-2015
The Back-to-School August issue of the quarterly Parental Involvement Connection (parental involvement newsletter) is now available in English and Spanish: August Parent Involvement
Mesquite Independent School District is proud to offer Parent Online, a safe and secure way for parents to make online payments to their children's cafeteria accounts. For further assistance please contact the Food and Nutrition Office at 972-882-5500. Parent Online English Parent Online Spanish
Check Out Our Blog
* Mesquite ISD's Severe Weather Plans *
Lawrence 2014-2015 Supply Lists * MISD 2014-2015 Calendar * Lawrence AttendanceGuidelines
MISD/TEA Attendance Policy * Student Code Of Conduct * Student Code of Conduct - Spanish
* Mesquite Clothes Closet - Donations (gently-used clothing) may be brought to Shannon Love, Lawrence Counselor.
* Lawrence Recycling Efforts - Plastic bags may be brought and placed in two marked containers located in the front hallway. Box tops, old printer ink cartridges and old cell phones may be brought to their respective boxes in the gym.
* MISD Community Education Celebrates 20 Years of Lifelong Learning! Browse the redesigned website, which features a faster online registration process and showcases a new theme ~ Community Education: Lifelong learning, close to home, at www.communityedclasses.org.
* For MISD news, and inclement weather information (announced at 6:00 a.m.) listen to KEOM 88.5 FM.
Webmaster: J. Golden (revised:9/5/14)